Monday 14 April 2014

Creative time

We do creative time once a day Monday to Friday as part of homeschool.  You can paint stuff, and basically create anything you want to create.  I love painting with our paint pens, with paint brushes and Joel loves to do woodwork.  One day I made doodle dots because I was experimenting with paint. 

One day I made cross-hearts just for fun. 
 One day I made a dotty flower and I was also experimenting too using salt and glue. 
 The following pictures are of the Burgess family.  To make the skin colour I used pink and yellow paints. 



 This is Jonathan the robot.  Joel gave me the idea.  
 And here are my turbo-fire race cars. I put fire on the back for turbo-boosters.  That is why it is called turbo-fire.  

 Creative time is fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment