Friday 18 April 2014

Kaleb

Kaleb is my youngest brother.  He is very silly because he says funny sentences, e.g. "I'm not a fast wunner! (runner)" or "You climbing up the twee! (tree)" or "Doely (Joely) is making a catapult!" "I want ta (a) Daddy date toooo!" 

He loves doing creative time, especially painting.  

He loves copying Judah (Amanda and Shaun's son). When Judah crawls around, Kaleb copies him.  

Kaleb is also very silly - he screams when it is not necessary, he says '-ockroach!" when sometimes there isn't a cockroach just to tease us.  

Kaleb loves to copy everything I say and do.  If I say, "Yuck, this is disgusting!" He laughs and says the same.  If I take off my T-shirt, he takes off his t-shirt.  If I say "I'm a copycat!" he says "Daniel's a copycat!"

When we're walking, he only wants to hold my hand.  I more or less like holding his hand, because sometimes I want to walk quicker, but sometimes because I love him I do it.  

Kaleb is so silly. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment